Published by Timonie Hood on 10 Sep 2009 at 11:41 am
WiserEarth is connecting people working on social justice and the environment issues. We have set a goal of 1,500 fans on Facebook by September 31st. Join now for the chance of winning cool prizes.
Update: Our campaign deadline has been extended to Thursday, October 8th! Help us reach our target of 1500 fans!
WiserEarth serves the people who are transforming the world. It is an international directory and networking site that connects and empowers the largest and fastest growing movement in the world – the millions of people and organizations that address social justice, poverty, and the environment. WiserEarth was founded by Paul Hawken and is based on his book Blessed Unrest.
To become part of the community of changemakers follow these three easy steps:
- Become a Fan of WiserEarth on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WiserEarth*
- Share your passion or favorite organizations on the Facebook Page Wall
- Update your Facebook status to “Become a WiserEarth fan, share your passion, and win a prize http://www.facebook.com/wiserearth“
22 winners will be selected randomly and will each receive one of the following prizes:
- 1 pass for a Pachamama Awakening the Dreamer Symposium anywhere in the world (One available).
- 1 day pass for the Bioneers Conference in San Rafael, California from October 16-18 (One Available).
- An autographed copy of Blessed Unrest dedicated in your name (20 available)
Help us spread the word!
* Existing Fans are eligible if they complete steps 2-3
Related post: Facebook Passion Challenge: Wiser Prizes!
|If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.|
2 Responses to “WiserFans: Share your Passions, Win Cool Prizes!”
Leave a Reply